The UP police recruitment notification for the various post because of with this help fill the vacant post. The state government gives a golden opportunity for all candidates because of with this help make a carrier in this field. Candidates who are willing be a part of the UP police so, before filling the application form you can check the UP Police eligibility criteria along with the post because of as per condition. We know without complete eligibility criteria your application form process not completed. After the eligibility criteria fill the application form before the closing date.
UP Police Eligibility Criteria 2018
UP police eligibility criteria also available for all posts and interested candidates check here. We know the UP Police eligibility criteria is a combination for different fields like as education qualification, age limit, and other related details. Some candidates want to collect more information about it so, we suggest going to the main portal with the help of given link and carefully regarding the given details. A lot number of candidates want to fill this application form but before the filling application form, you can view the given eligibility criteria.
Beside this, there is also another qualification which is required eligibility and all candidates know about the eligibility criteria allow according to the post. As per the official notification, candidates should be complete their eligibility and then after capable to fill these application form. Before the online application process here you can view the UP Police eligibility criteria with the brief details. The education qualification and age limit is the same for men and women category but as this compare the other physical standards is different for all post.
UP police eligibility criteria for Constable post
- Education qualification: Candidates want to fill for this post application form so, must have clear to the 12th with the maximum marks. As per the official notification, you can pass recognized to the board.
- Age limit: The age limit require to minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit require to the candidates is 22 years. All candidates know about the state government give some age relaxation for the reserved or backward category.
- Physical standard test: The height for the male candidates is a 168 cm and height for the female candidates is a 152cm and we know as per norms the relaxation allows for every field.
UP police eligibility criteria for SI post
- Education qualification: We suggest all candidates the education qualification is compulsory for all posts and the given education qualification is a graduation degree with the mandatory minimum qualified marks. If any recognized board or university.
- Age limit: The required minimum age limit for candidates is 21 years and maximum age limit is 28 years as per official condition candidates not qualified eligibility according to the post so, neglected to the application form. All candidates know about the age relaxation allow for OBC/SC/ST/PWD and another reserved category.
- Selection process: We know the selection of candidates based on the various factors because of the given all parts is compulsory for participating candidates. Who’re candidates complete to all rounds and then after selected for this post.
UP police eligibility criteria for Home Guard post
- Education qualification: The required education qualification for Home Guard post is a 10th class with the mandatory documents. Candidates follow to all UP Police eligibility criteria and then after filling the application form before the closing date.
- Age limit: The official website release only minimum age limit is 18 years but the maximum age limit and its related other details also available on the main portal. For all candidates help here we provide a direct link for the main portal and it is very helpful for all candidates. The state government allows to some age relaxation for the reserved or backward category.
UP police eligibility criteria for Driver post
- Education qualification: Aspirants should have qualified to the 10th class with the maximum qualified marks. Because of without complete your education qualification your education will be neglected.
- Age limit: Here we provide maximum and minimum age limit is 18 to 25 years. All candidates know about it the age relaxation allows for the SC/ST/PWD and OBC categories and its related more details also available on the main portal.
- Physical standard test: The heigh for male candidates is a 168cm and the height for the female candidates is a 157cm. The chest without expansion is an 81cm and with the expansion is an 86cm.
Thanks for carefully regarding this article. I hope above the given information is enough to collect the UP Police eligibility criteria according to the post. Have a good day!